My take on a vintage apron.

I found this material on clearance for 2 bones a yard, and I could only  think  “apron” when I saw it.  I did not use a pattern, just fit it to my body, and added some darts, and rouching around the bust. I think its great, and the eyelet border was fun to play with! I’m working on getting my sewing more precise, and quicker. I would love some feedback on this one!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: